Sliding mitre saw • 250 mm
Warning: Last items in stock!
- • Machine ideal for long cutting wood (and derived materials) and plastic. It is possible to chamfer with this machine and in order to make right-angled or compound cuts.
- • Base in die-cast aluminum, with mounting holes, making it possible to install the machine on a stand or on a workbench.
- • Revolving saw table in cast aluminum, adjustable from 47 ° to right and to left. Indexation for the most common angles.
- • Table extensions for pieces with large dimensions.
- • Vertical clamping screw that can be positioned both right and left.
- • Cutting head adjustable from 48 ° to the left and 2 ° to the right.
- • Offset the saw head (radial profile) for larger snijcapacitei-ten, ball bearing sliding.
- • Adjustable depth stop: ability to create grooves.
- • Handrails on the back of the base for perfect stability
- • Laser fed by the sector for the display of the cut.
- • Suction nozzle Ø41mm with recuperatiezak for sawdust.
- • Handle and slide blocking system of the cup for the displacement-solution.
*The machine comes with a vertical clamp, 1 carbide blade with 40 teeth, a recuperatiezak for sawdust, extensions of the table, a laser, keys and instructions.
|Motor power (230V - 50HZ)||2000 W - 2,7 CV (charbon)|
|Overall dimensions (L x l x h)||720 x 985 x 560 mm|
|Rotation speed||5000 T/min|
|Diameter blade||255 mm|
|Boring blade||30 mm|
|Inclination head (left and right)||2º right / 48º left|
|Table orientation (Left to Right)||47°|
|Indexing table (left - right)||0°et15°,22,5°,31,6°,45°|
|Suction outlet (with bag)||ø 41 mm|
|Travel distance||220 mm|
|Table orientation | Tilting head | Cutting capacities|
|0° °0 305 x 75 mm|
|45° °0 210 x 75 mm|
|0° 54° 305 x 36 mm||45º left(-15 mm right)|
|45° 54° 210 x 36 mm||45º left(-15 mm right)|
|Net weight||14 kg|
|Reference for separe parts||030600 (+ N° Exploded view)|
|Packing size||790 x 480 x 400 mm|
|Gross weight||17,5 kg|