Bench drill press - floor drill press
Warning: Last items in stock!
- • Running accuracy guarantee <0.03 mm measured in the drilling axis.
- • Aluminum engine.
- • Axis with ball bearings.
- • V-belts .
- • Raising and lowering of the table with rack.
- • Turntable and 45 ° tilt and 360 ° rotatable.
- • Table with oil recovery.
- • Robust base with slot "T " and back reinforcements.
- • Safety switch with low voltage winding and emergency stop "punch".
- • Carter tilting and adjustable chuck.
- • Carter pulleys electrically bonded (safety microswitch).
- • Silent transmission due to aluminum pulleys and pulley machined serrated engine.
- • Adjustable depth stop.
- • Capstan wheel with handles " Softgrip".
- • Our machines are delivered with clamps and mounting.
- • Equipped as standard with a keyless chuck B18.
The machine is delivered with chuck CM2-B 18, keyless chuck B18, a bench vise with morse, key and manual.
|Motor power (230 V - 50 Hz)||600 W|
|Overall dimensions (L x W x H)||690 x 350 x 1630 mm|
|Max drilling capacity||20 mm|
|Spindle morse taper||CM2|
|Column diameter||73 mm|
|Max spindle travel||80 mm|
|Numbers of speed||12|
|Speeds R.P.M||180 - 2740|
|Throat depth||190 mm|
|Max distance Spindle and table||700 mm|
|Max distance Spindle and base||1190 mm|
|Spindle diameter||47 mm|
|Dimensions of table||305 x 305 mm|
|Dimensions of base||485 x 290 mm|
|Net weight||61 Kg|
|Reference for spare parts||830200(+ N° exploded)|
|Packing size (L x W x H)||1420 x 510 x 256 mm|
|Gross Weight||64 Kg|