Diamond DiscsThere are 63 products.
• Plateau diamond double very abrasive track. • High concentration of diamonds. • Aggressive Segments suitable for difficult surfaces to sand. • Optimal Ventilation and dust release
• Diamond cup with brazed segments comma shape. Used for regular and quick surfacing of construction materials. • Very high cooling. • Very low weight for very confortable use.
• Diamond cup with silver brazed segments. • Used for regular and quick surfacing. • High diamond concentration.
• Prompt removal of glues, varnishes, paints, resins • Broken segments polycrystalline diamond • Evacuation holes of dust • Do not use if there is any doubt about the presence of screws, nails, bolts ...
• Silent sandwich plate • Diamond vacuum brazed directly on the sheet • High durability • High diamond concentration.
• Plateau diamond double pistons. • Segments brazed • High concentration of diamonds. • Evacuation holes of dust
• Diamond core drill with turbo segment laser welded. • Wet drilling. Chuck 1’’ 1/4 female type. • Length 410 mm. • Long cutting life.
• Sintered turbo segments • Perforated sheet ventilated for better cooling. • Sheet metal flange with enhanced for a more precise cut and without vibration.
• Sintered turbo segments • Perforated sheet ventilated for better cooling. • Very high cutting speed and extreme durability.
• Sintered turbo segments • Long cutting life and high cutting speed.
• Disc segments, laser welded. • Perforated sheet ventilated for better cooling. • Very high cutting speed and extreme durability.
• Diamond blade continuous rim turbo 7mm fluted Ht. • Good performance in general masonry materials. • Clean cut, clean and fast.
• High cutting life and fast cutting speed. • Very thin discs used for hard floor tiles. • Reinforced sheet.
• Diamond blade smooth continuous rim. • quick and precise cut without brilliance in all types of tiles and earthenware, except porcelain.
• Plateau double diamond runs. • Excellent durability for surfacing works in various materials. • Good concentration of diamonds. • evacuation holes of dust.
• Tungsten carbide coating • Suction holes • Curved sheet
• Segments brazed. • Large suction holes. • Segments commas for rapid surfacing of granite and concrete.
• Turbolaser Segments. • Grinding of construction materials, brick, concrete and cellular siporex. • Working length 170 mm • Drilling in rotation only • Using the drill is only used for centering, remove then to continue the drilling.
• Segments, laser welded. • Concrete, siporex, cellular concrete
• diamond coated drill vacuum-brazed.
• Tiles, earthenware, marble, porcelain stoneware • Maximum operating speed : 800-1200 Tr/Min.
• Tiles, ceramic, marble, granite, porcelain, natural stone • Diamond drill bit by vacuumbrazing. • Specially designed for fast drilling in natural stone tiles and all.
• Tile, tiled, marble, granite, ceramic, porcelain, natural stone. • Diamond drill bit by stirring under vacuum. • Specially designed for fast drilling in natural stone tiles and all. • Wrench 19 mm. • Carrying case and aluminum handle.
All d.i.y purpose except reinforced concrete
Tiles, concrete,bricks, roof tile